Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invited online application for the recruitment to the posts ‘Senior and Junior Resident’ for filling the vacant position in CGPSC. There are a total of 108 vacant position for the Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2014 to the given posts mention above. Number of people can fill online application form for the recruitment in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the respective both posts.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website and apply online application form. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. CGPSC has invited 108 senior and junior recruitment posts for filling the vacant positions. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website of CGPSC to know information about the upcoming notification like Senior & Junior Residents CGPSC Exam Admit cards 2014, CGPSC Exam Result 2014 and CGPSC Recruitment 2014.
The last date for filling online application form is 28 Aug, 2014.
108 Senior and Junior Resident Recruitment Posts Details:
|01.||Senior Residents (Medical College)||38|
|02.||Junior Resident (Medical College)||70|
- The candidates age should be not more than 45 years as on 01 Jan, 2014.
- Age relaxation for OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- The candidates qualification and experience will be considered as per Medical Council of India norms.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the post senior and junior residents.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). Applicants are advised to not bring any electronic appliances, cell phones, calculator or other valuable/Costly item in the examination hall. The question paper will be of objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers given by the candidates. The candidates who qualified the examination called for an interview.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of the interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. Applicants are advised to check official website regularly to know the upcoming notification about the Exam dates/Call letter.
Instruction to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of CGPSC.
- Click on the Online Application link on the login page of official website.
- Before applying application candidates must have valid e-mail ID and scanned image photograph & signature.
- Fill all the essential details of the applicants in the application form for best of their knowledge.
- Upload photograph and signature in the JPG/JPEG format.
- Print out the application form and confirmation along with registration number generated by the system.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last date for filling online application form: 28 Aug, 2014.
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ to apply online application form and know more information about the upcoming notification like Admit Cards/Result.
- Apply Online: Click Here