Sikkim Public Service Commission (Sikkim PSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies (Civil and Armed Police) on temporary regular basis. Candidates who are eligible and interested can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Before applying people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in SPSC. Most of the candidates can will be apply for the PSC Recruitment 2014 to filling the vacant position in Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Applicants can go through the official website www.spscskm.gov.in to download the format of specimen format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Sikkim Public Service Commission. There are a total 21 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the posts Sub Inspector (Civil and Armed Police).
The last date for receipt of application form so as to reach before on 20 Sept, 2014.
Sikkim PSC Sub Inspector (Civil/Armed Police) 2014 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Sub Inspector||Vacancies|
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 25 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree from a recognized University, Should possess Sikkim Subject or Certificate of Identification issued by District Collectorate of respective district in Sikkim.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the given posts.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.150/-(One Hundred Only) as a application fee through original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credit to the account “0051-SPSC”.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend on the written examination conducted by the Sikkim Public Service Commission. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks. People are advised to not bring any costly/valuable item and any electronics appliances in the examination hall.
Personal Interview:Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency cum Physical Endurance Test,Written Main Examination. The final selection of the candidates will be depend on the overall performance on the respective examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the correct/valid details in the application form and sent to the official address of Sikkim public Service Commission.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address given below.
Government Of Sikkim
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 Sept, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.spscskm.gov.in to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here