Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invite a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Sub Inspector’ for filling the vacant position. People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website whose link is mention below. There are a total of 260 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post sub inspector. People who wanted to apply for the Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 can apply online application form before the last date. Most of the people want to made his career as a police officers has a best opportunities.
Aspirants can go through the authorized website www.mpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. The candidates must have a bachelor degree in any discipline to fill online application form. Most of the people can filled the application form for the MPSC Recruitment 2014 to filling the vacant position as a sub Inspector. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website of MPSC to know information about the upcoming notification like Sub Inspector Exam Admit Cards 2014, MPSC Sub Inspector Exam Result 2014 and MPSC Recruitment 2014.
The last date for filling online application form is 27 Aug, 2014.
Sub Inspector MPSC Recruitment Posts Details:
- The candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST categories and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized College/Institution/University.
- Candidates must have a knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the Sub Inspector post.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) as a application fee for UR/OBC categoroies candidates and Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates or Reserved Categories candidates.
- The additional amount Of Rs.15/- (Fifteen Only) will be charged for all candidates as a bank charges.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates. The candidates who qualified the examination called for an interview. People are advised to not bring any electronic appliances, cell phone, calculator and costly/valuable items in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Applicants can check their result of examination on the official website and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. The venue and date & time of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. The final selection of the candidates can be done on the on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in both written and interview examination.
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of MPSC.
- Click on the Latest News link on the official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form and again recheck the detail of application form before submitting.
- Upload photograph an signature to the appropriate place in the application form.
- Keep the print of application form and confirmation page.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening dates for online application form: 12 Aug, 2014
- Last date for filling online application form: 27 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through official website www.mpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and know information about the upcoming notification
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here