578 Junior Engineers vacancies in UKPSC Recruitment 2015 @ www.ukpsc.gov.in: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for job hunters for the posts of Jr Engineer Posts in various departments. There are total 578 JE Job vacancies is available for the recruitment for filling up. UKPSC released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the following 578 Junior Engineers (JE) Posts in various departments through Combined Junior Engineer Exam-2013. Candidates should possess in Three year diploma in concerned Discipline from recognised university. Candidates age should be between 21 years to 42 years as on 01-01-2015. A huge number of candidates are going to applied for this UKPSC JE Recruitment Notification 2015 for this post.
Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form through the official website link mention below. All eligible candidates need to visit official website and fill online application form on or before April 22nd 2015.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UKPSC Exam Admit Card 2015, Junior Engineer UKPSC Exam Result 2015 and UKPSC Exam Answer Key 2015. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form for the UKPSC Recruitment 2015 to the post JE Jobs. Candidates can fill their online application form to become a member of commission in Uttarakhand Region.
The last date for applying online application form is 22nd April 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
UKPSC Jr Engineer Job Vacancies Notification Details:
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 42 years as on 01 January 2015.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess in Three year diploma in Engineering (civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Agriculture) from recognised university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form for the recruitment to the post Junior Engineers.
- Candidates should refer to the official notification for more details.
- The selected candidates pay scale will be Rs.9300 – 34800/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- for General and OBC Candidates
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates need to pay only Rs.60/-
- The application fee will be deposited through the challan form in any nearest branch of SBI.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The candidates selection will be depend upon the Combined Junior Engineer Exam-2013 conducted by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for interview examination.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will depend upon the overall performance by the candidates in both written and interview examination.
- Candidates can apply for the exam through online mode only by visiting the official website of the UKPSC.
- Click on the below link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in appropriate size and format in the application form.
- After successful submission of application form, candidates can print out the SBI challan form for depositing fee in any branch of SBI.
- Keep the print out of application form for future references.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 07th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd April 2015
- Last Date for fee Payment: 27th April 2015
- Official Website: http://ukpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here