Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued a notification for the Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service Mains Exam 2012-2015 for those candidates who was passed UKPSC Preliminary exam in the year 2012. Candidates who were passed in UKPSC Pre-2012 Exam filled their online application form for Mains Examination before the last date through the official website and send to the official address mention below. A huge number of people were passed in the UKPSC Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service Preliminary Exam 2012 and eligible to apply for the UKPSC Mains-2015 Exam in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).
Applicants can go through the official website http://ukpscappl.gov.in to apply online application form for Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service Mains-2012 and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of overall performance of the candidates in Preliminary exam and Mains examination. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UKPSC Mains-2012 Latest Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015, Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service (Mains) Solved Answer Key 2015 and UKPSC Mains Result 2015. There are a total of 237 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the various posts in Uttrakhand Public Service Commission.
The last date for applying online (Mains) examination is 23 March, 2015 and send to the official address mention below so as to reach on or before 31 March, 2015.
UKPSC Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service (Mains) 2015:
Name of Organiser: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Examination Name: Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Service Mains- 2015
|01.||Deputy Collector(Executive branch)||16|
|02.||Police Deputy Superintendent (Home ministry)||21|
|03.||Agriculture Department Section-B(Development Branch)||05|
|04.||Agriculture Department Section-C (Plant Conservation Branch)||02|
|05.||Agriculture Department Section-C (Chemical Branch)||02|
|06.||Agriculture Department Section-C (Statistics Branch)||02|
|07.||Agriculture Department Section-C Engineering Branch)||01|
|08.||Social Welfare Department||06|
|09.||Assistant Sugarcane officer||02|
|10.||Promotion /Public Relation Officer (Sugarcane department)||01|
|12.||Panchayati raj department||06|
|13.||Village development Department||32|
|15.||Assistant labour Commissioner||03|
|16.||Assistant Director (Sanskrit education department)||06|
|17.||District Tourism Development Officer||09|
|18.||promotion/public Relation Officer (culture Tourism & Sports Department)||02|
|19.||District Saving Officer (Finance Department)||01|
|20.||Sub Registrar (Finance Department)||19|
|21.||Information/ District Information Officer(Information Department)||11|
|22.||Transportation Tax Officer –1 (transport Department)||11|
|23.||District youth Welfare & Provincial Guard team officer||02|
|24.||Child Development Planning Officer||39|
|25.||District Fulfilment officer (Food and civil supplies Department )||02|
|26.||Regional Food Officer||05|
|27.||Probationary Officer (Social Welfare Department)||01|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 42 years for the recruitment to the various posts mention above.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants who were filled their application form in the month Sept, 2014 for Preliminary examination and passed in the exam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date and send to the following address mention below.
- From Sr.no 1 to Sr. no. 18 salary should be Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- and grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- From Sr.no. 19 to Sr. no. 27 salary should be Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and grade pay of Rs.4200/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- (Two Hundred Fifty) for General category, Rs.150/- (One Hundred Fifty) for OBC category candidates and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee through the SBI bank challan.
- Once the fee will be paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written preliminary and mains examination conducting by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) at various examination centres. Applicants who passed in the preliminary examination were eligible to apply for the Mains-2015 examination. Question paper will be objective type and also have negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates in the examination.
Basic Knowledge Computer Test: Candidates who qualified in the both the pre and mains examination called for computer practical examination of carrying 100 marks. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtaining in the all respective examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Click on the ‘PCS Mains Exam-2012’ on the login page of official website.
- Applicants can fill their pre registration number and date of birth for filling their Mains-2015 application form for appearing in the mains examination.
- After successful submission of application form, candidates can print out the SBI challan form for depositing fee in any branch of SBI.
- Finally candidates can print their application form and send to the official address mention below.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Gurukul Kagandi Haridwar
Pin Code- 249404
- Opening Date of Registration Online : 03 Mar, 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 23 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Submission so as to reach on or before: 31 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: UKPCS Mains-2015 Online Application Form
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.ukpcs.nic.in to apply online for UKPSC-2012 Mains and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.