Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invited a latest notification for the recruitment to the post Medical Officer (Allopathic) for filling the vacant position in UKPSC. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form through the official website link mention below. A number of candidates will be applied for the UKPSC Recruitment 2014 to the post 747 Medical Officers (Allopathic). Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post. There are a total of 747 vacant position for the recruitment to the post Medical Officer (Allopathic).
Applicants can go through the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UKPSC Exam Admit Card 2014, Medical Officers UKPSC Exam Result 2014 and UKPSC Exam Answer Key 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form for the UKPSC Recruitment 2014 to the post Medical Officers (Allopathic). Candidates can fill their online application form to become a member of commission in Uttarakhand Region.
The last date for applying online application form is 09 Oct, 2014.
UKPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Medical Officer||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 42 years as on 01 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS Degree form any recognized Medical Council of Indian (DM/MD/MS).
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form for the recruitment to the post Medial Officer (Allopathic).
The selected candidates pay scale will be Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- and Grade Pay Rs.5400/- given.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.60/-(Sixty Rupees) for SC/ST categories candidates.
- The application fee will be deposited through the challan form in any nearest branch of SBI.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The question paper will be objective type and carrying of 100 marks. People are requested to not bring any cell phones, calculator, costly/valuable items and any electronic appliances in the examination hall. The candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for interview examination.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will depend upon the overall performance by the candidates in both written and interview examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the New Registration link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in appropriate size and format in the application form.
- Keep the print out of application form for future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 17 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 09 Oct, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Note: Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can only apply for the recruitment to the post Medical Officers (Allopathic) in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).