Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently issued a recruitment notification for job hunters to vacant 591 posts for Superintendent/ Excise Officer/ Assistant Director etc. Post. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are eager waiting for PSC Recruitment notification 2015. MPPSC released this recruitment notification on it’s official website www.mppsc.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) inviting online applications for eligible candidates for filling up the Excise Sub Inspector, Block Development Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other job vacancies. MPPSC is going to conducting the State Service Exam (Preliminary)-2014 for 591 Various Posts. Applicants must possess Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Applicants age limit should be between 20-30 years for various posts as on 01-01-2015.
Candidates selection will be basis on preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview. Candidates can apply through online mode from main website is www.mppsc.nic.in up to 8th February 2015. For further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for following post are given below.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Job Vacancies Details:
Post Name: Vacancies
1. Deputy District President: 19 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 56 posts
3. Superintendent (District Jail): 04 posts
4. Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director: 44 posts
5. Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
6. District Excise Officer: 04 posts
7. District Registrar: 05 posts
8. Employment Officer: 10 posts
9. Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations: 18 posts
10. Labour Officer: 12 posts
11. Chief Municipal Officer: 04 posts
12. Assistant Director: 19 posts
13. Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat): 60 posts
14. Block Development Officer: 98 posts
15. District Coordinator: 01 post
16. Area Coordinator: 01 post
17. Child Development Project Officer: 12 posts
18. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
19. Assistant Superintendent of Jail: 32 posts
20. Commercial Tax Inspector: 22 posts
21. Excise Sub Inspector: 50 posts
22. Deputy Registrar: 23 posts
23. Naib Tehsildar: 40 posts
24. Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 28 posts
25. Assistant Labour Officer: 11 posts
- Candidates age should be between 20-25 years for Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts,
- And Applicants age should be 21-25 years for District Excise Officer,
- For Excise Sub Inspector Posts age limit 20-30 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Refer to Official Notification for Post wise details
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must should possess Any Degree or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/Unreserved Categories need to pay Rs. 500/-
- Reserved candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/-
- with Rs. 40/- of Portal Charge & Correction of application form charge is Rs. 50/-
- Candidates selection will be basis on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Interested Candidates submit their application through online on official website.
- Before online submission, Candidates read notification related with application.
- Candidates has not upload any document with online application.
- Candidates enclosed attested copies of essential document at the time of Interview.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 09th January 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08th February 2015
- Date of State Service Exam: 09th March 2015
- Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here