Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest employment notification for various posts in various departments to fill up 98 various vacancies. UPSC has announced an employment notification through UPSC Advt No 01/2015 Recruitment on it’s Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in. This is the best opportunity for job hunter candidates who are preparation for PSC Recruitment 2015.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from eligible candidates for filling up the following Faculty, Director and Assistant Public Prosecutors posts. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree in required Discipline are eligible for this job vacancies. Age limitation for the following post are given below for every posts.
All the interested & eligible candidates are required to submit their application through online mode. Candidates who are eligible Indian National candidates Apply Online through ORA Website on or before 29th January 2015. Further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for following posts are given below.
UPSC APP, Specialists Posts Recruitment Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Max. Age||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant Public Prosecutors in Directorate of Prosecution||65||30||Law Graduate or it’s equivalent||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/-|
|2.||Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professors (Obstetrics and Gynecology)||20||40||MBBS / Post Graduate in the concerned specialty/ Super-speciality/ Doctor of Medicine or equivalent||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/-|
|3.||Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professors (Plastic Surgery)||6||40||MBBS / Post Graduate in the concerned specialty/ Super-speciality/ Doctor of Medicine/ Magister Chirurgical or equivalent||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/-|
|4.||Associate Professors (Computer Science)||4||45||Master’s in Computer Science with 55% marks or equivalent||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + GP Rs. 9,000/-|
|5.||Assistant Professors (Chemistry)||2||35||Master’s in Chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,000/-|
|6.||Director (Institute)||1||50||Degree in Textile Technology/ Textile Chemistry/ Textile Processing/ Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology with specialization in Textile Technology/ Textile Processing/ Textile Chemistry||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 7,600/-|
- Candidates age should be maximum 50 years for Different posts.
- Mentioned in Table
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree in required Discipline are eligible for this job vacancies.
- Mentioned in Table
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For UR & OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 25/-
- in any branch of the SBI by cash or using net banking facility of the SBI
- For SC/ST/PH/Woman Candidates are Fee Exempted
- Candidates selection process will be based on their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applicants keep printout of online application that will be use at time of Interview.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 29th January 2015
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 30th January 2015