Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2014 for Engineer, Executive, Geologist, R&R, Junior Officer, and Company Secretary Posts. HPPCL has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Apprentice Engineers‘ for filling the vacant vacancies to the various post in Apprentice Engineers.
Applicants can go through the authorized official website www.hppcl.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Apprentice Engineers Exam Admit Cards 2014, HPPCL Exam Result 2014 and HPPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2014. Before applying online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired post in Apprentice Engineers.
There are a total of 79 vacant vacancies for the HPPCL Apprentice Recruitment to the various post of Apprentice Engineers. The last date of applying online application form is 01 Sep, 2014.
HPPCL Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2014 for Engineer and Other Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Apprentice (Trade)||Seats||Qualification|
|01||Engineer (Civil)||13||Candidates have completed B.E./B.Tech (Civil) at least 60% marks.|
|02||Engineer (Electrical)||13||Candidates have completed B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) at least 60% marks.|
|03||Executive (Finance)||08||Candidates have MBA (Finance) at least 50% marks.|
|04||Engineer (Mechanical)||07||Candidates have completed B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical) at least 60% marks.|
|05||Engineer (IT)||06||Candidates have completed B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) MCA at least 60% marks.|
|06||Executive (Personnel)||06||Candidates have MBA (HR/Personnel) at least 50% marks.|
|07||JE (Civil)||05||Candidates have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering at least 50% marks.|
|08||JE (Electrical)||05||Candidates have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering at least 50% marks.|
|09||Geologist||05||Candidates have completed Master Degree in Geology at least 50% marks.|
|10||R&R||05||Candidates have completed MA (Sociology)/ Master is Social Work at least 50% marks.|
|11||Junior Officer (Environment)||05||Candidates have completed Master’s Degree in Environment Science / Environment / Forestry / Wild Life / Natural Resource Management / Wood Science / Forest Management / Environmental Planning / Ecology / Wild Life at least 50% marks.|
|12||Company Secretary||01||1. Candidates have passed Company Secretary Programme and member of ICSI. OR
2. Candidates should be Member of ICSI.
- Age limit is 22 to 30 years for Graduates/P.G. Professionals.
- Age limit is 18 to 24 years for Diploma Holders.
- Eligibility criteria are given in above post details table.
- Rs. 12000/- per month for Apprentice Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/IT) and Apprentice Executive (Personnel/Finance/Company Secretary)
- Rs. 8000/- per month for Apprentice JE (Civil/Electrical) and Apprentice (R & R / Geologist) Apprentice JO (Environment).
- Short Listing
- Test / Interview
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online application 27.07.2014 to 01.09.2014.
- Candidates are suggested to log in official website to see notification / detailed advertisement.
- After submit application generate A Unique Application number. The Candidates note the Unique Application no. for future uses. Candidates also take print out of the form and keep it with their record for future reference.
- Candidates has not send hard copy / application form etc.
- Date of Starting online application: 27.07.2014
- Last Date for apply online: 01.09.2014
- Website: www.hppcl.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here