Department of General Administration, Punjab has given a notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Vacancies. There are 94 vacancies for various categories like General, SC, BC, Ex serviceman, Physically handicapped, sports man and freedom fighters. Candidates who are interested can apply online for the desired post through the official website. candidate should be 18 to 38 years of age to be eligible in this recruitment, applicant should be matric passed in Punjabi.
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have the nationality of India. Fill all the information correctly after reading the instructions carefully. Applicants should submit the application through online mode only no other mode of filling the application form will be accepted and should submit the form before the last date.
Applicants can go through the official website to be updated with the latest or upcoming notifications. Last date for submission of online application form is 21-10-2014. Candidates should have the knowledge of Computer application. English typing at a speed of 30 words per minute and Punjabi typing with a speed of 30 wpm.
Senior Assistant Vacancy Details:
- Applicants should have the age limit of 18-38 years.
- Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST candidate is up to 05 years, for physically handicapped candidates age relaxation is 09 years and for widow or divorcee candidates relaxation is of 04 years.
- Relaxation for the government employees is 07 years.
- Applicants interested should have passed matric in Punjabi and graduation in discipline from any recognized college / university.
- Candidate should have ‘O’ level certificate in Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC).
Candidate should have Rs.10,300-34,800 and grade pay of Rs. 4400.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.800 for the general category candidates.
- For SC/ST/BC category candidates Examination fee is Rs.400.
- Payment of application fees is through the Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
- There will be two Written examinations, candidates qualifying the 1st paper will be shortlisted for the 2nd paper.
- Paper will be in both English and Punjabi language.
- Applicants qualifying in the written Examinations will have Computer test and after that the verification of Documents.
- The list of selected students will be put on the official website.
Procedure to Apply:
- Applicants interested and eligible can apply online through the official website.
- Candidates are requested to fill their forms correctly after reading the instructions carefully.
- Application fees should be paid through the bank challan in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
- Candidates should scan the photograph and signature before filling the form.
- Last Date for filling the Application Form is 21-10-2014.
- Last date for payment of fees is 25-10-2014.
- Official Website: Candidates can fill their forms through the official website http://www.punjabgovt.gov.in
NOTE: Applicants can check the official website daily to stay updated with the latest notifications, candidates should submit the form before the last date and should pay the fees before the last date.