South Western Railway has posted a notification for the recruitment of 278 Act Apprentice posts in trades of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Painter and Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA). People who are interested can apply for the Railway Recruitment 2014 to the post Apprentice in South Western Railways. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below.
Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized official website to know more information related with the upcoming notification like Western Railway Admit Cards, Railway Recruitment Result 2014, Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2014 and Railway Recruitment Notification 2014. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. There are a total of 278 vacant vacancies to the post Apprentice in South Western Railway Recruitment 2014.
The last date of receipt of application form is 18 Aug, 2014.
Apprentice Railway Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Apprentice||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be above 15 years and below 24 years as on 14-07-2014.
- General candidates should born between 14-07-1990 and 13-07-1999, SC/ ST candidates should born between 14-07-1985 and 13-07-1999 and OBC candidates should born between 14-07-1987 and 13-07-1999.
- The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates must be Passed in Matriculation (Class 10) on 10+2 system or its equivalent with I.T.I approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the relevant trade from any recognized College/University.
- Eligible Above qualification candidates are applicable to apply in the recruitment.
- Written Exam: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in Metric or 10th standard in 10+2 examination system & Medical Examination. The final selection is done on the basis of total marks gained by the candidates in all particular exam & interview.
- Personal Interview: The fit candidates are called for an interview. The final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the railway department. The merit list prepared on the basis of overall performance by the candidates in respective exam. The venue of the interview is informed through the call letter.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two recent coloured passport size photograph are sent along with the application form.
- Application form can be download from the official website in prescribed format.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted by the Railway Recruitment Board.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form fill completely in all respect to the following address given below.
The Chief workshop Manager,
Central workshop South western Railway
Manandawadi road ,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18 Aug, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.swr.indianrailway.gov.in to know more information related with the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here