North Western Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of 54 Sport Quota Vacancies in Indian Railways. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format to the following address given below. There are two type of vacancies – Head Quarter Quota Vacancy and Division and Ajmer Workshop Quota Vacancy. There are a total of 54 vacancies in North Western Railway Recruitment 2014. In which 31 for the head quarter quota vacancy and 23 for the division and Ajmer workshop quota vacancy.
Applicants are requested to go through the official website www.nwr.indianrailway.gov.in regularly to know more information related with the Admit card/Exam result upcoming notification. Candidates must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form to the various Sports Quota vacancies in North Western Railways. People who are interested in railways jobs can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below.
The last date of receipt of application form is 26 July, 2014.
North Western Railway Posts Details:
|01.||Head Quarter Quota Vacancy|
|02.||Ajmer Workshop Quota Vacancy|
- Candidates minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 01 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates must possess Graduation or Matriculation (10th pass) or I.T.I or equivalent from any recognized College/University.
- Candidates who are represented the Country in Olympic Games/ World Cup/ World Championships/ Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/ Asian Championship/ Asia Cup/ South Asian Federation Games/ Federation Cup Championships are eligible only.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/-( One Hundred Only ) in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order of any Nationalized Bank/ Scheduled Bank/ Post Office drawn in favour of & payable at respective divisions (mentioned in notification).
- No Fee for SC/ ST / Women/ Minorities & Economically Backward candidates.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by railway department. The question paper will be objective type. Applicants are advised to not bring any valuable/costly items in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called fro an interview. The final selection is on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates in respective exam. candidates are advised to check official website regularly to know more information related to Admit card/Exam result upcoming notification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Candidate applying for more than one game/event shall submit separate applications with separate DD/IPO as fee and documents for each event.
- Sports persons recommended for appointment will have to pass medical test prescribed for the post to which they have been recommended.
- Applicants are requested to send their application form to their respective sender address according to their Division Quota Vacancy mention in the official notification whose link is given below.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26 July, 2014
- Website: www.nwr.indianrailway.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here