South Eastern Railway Apprenticeship Jobs Vacancy 2015 Apply Offline: South Eastern Railway, (SER Kolkata) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Field Apprentice posts in SER Kolkata. Here are 663 posts of Apprentice Trainees for different trades to fill up. South Eastern Railway posted this advertisement for job hunters on it’s official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/.
South Eastern Railway (SER) inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up 663 Apprentice Trainees Vacancies for Workshop, Welder, Machinist, Electrician, Turner and other posts. Candidates should have Matriculation or 10th Class and ITI in concerned trade can fill the prescribed format application. Aspirants age limit should be between 15 to 24 years. This is a great chance for eligible candidates for filling up the vacant Apprentice posts.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the organization www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in. Further information on South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Act Apprentice Posts like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment are mentioned below. Check latest govt jobs for more notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications to the below mentioned address on or before 08th June 2015.
SER Railway Apprenticeship Posts Notification Details:
|For Kharagpur Workshop||169|
|For S&T(Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|For Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||80|
|For DR. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur||93|
|For Electric Traction Deopt/ Chakradharpur||40|
|For C&W Deopt/ Chakradharpur||50|
|Foe Engg. Workshop/SINI||31|
|For Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||07|
|For Sr. DEE/ ADRA||11|
|For Flash butt welding plant/ jharsuguda||25|
- Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not to have completed 24 years
- There will be an Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system)
- In addition the candidate must have obtained I.T.I. Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT in respective trade.
- A physically handicapped person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved & OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
- All Other candidates categories are exempted from application fees
- An application fees for this recruitment is only receive trough DD or Postal order
- in favour of the FA&CAO, S. E. Railway/Garden Reach, payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Metric or 10th standard in 10 + 2 examination system.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form and fill the official website
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- The applications in the prescribed proforma should be filled in the relevant columns with ball point pen in foolscap paper.
- Application form will be along with the relevant certificate Xerox copies and with self attested and should be send to the given address
- Postal Address:
Workshop Personnel Officer,
South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur District,
Paschim Medinipur, pin code- 721301, West Bengal
- Postal Address:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 8 June 2015 by 04:00 pm
- Website: http://ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here