615 Recruitment Chittarnajan Locomotive Works : Applications are invited for 615 Apprentice Vacancies in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works West Bengal. This official notification is available on www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in , Last Date of Submission of Application is 07.102015, previously the last date of submmission was 24.08.2015 but now its been extended to 07.10.2015
615 Government Jobs for Fresher in West Bengal have been announced by West Bengal Government. Many candidates who want to work under a government organization and keep their future secure as a government employee are advised to check the official notification by Chittaranjan Locomotive Works.Railway Jobs 2015, Those candidates who are looking forward to apply for these 615 Railway Apprentice Vacancies West Bengal should check the eligibility criteria.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has announced 615 Trainee Vacancies CLW in various trades such as Fitter, Mechanics, Painter etc. ITI and Matric Passed candidates will be eligible to apply for 615 Apprentice Jobs Chittaranjan Locomotive Works West Bengal.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works West Bengal manufactures electronic locomotives. It is one the largest Electric Locomotive manufacturer in the world. CLW also manufactures AC & DC Reaction motors, Switch, Gears, Control Gears, Bogies cast & Fabricated, Wheels sets & Steel casting. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has been named after the great freedom fighter, leader and statesmen Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das.
- Imaprting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
CLW West Bengal 615 Apprentice Vacancies Details:
ITI passed out candidates (NCVT only)
|06.||Ref & A.C. Mechanics||4|
Matricualte passed (Non ITI)
|06.||Ref & A.C. Mechanics||1|
- For ITI passed candidates : 15 to 24 years
- For Matricualtion passed candidates : 15 to 22 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT only) and must have the certificate in the notified trades for playing for ITI passed.
- Candidates must pass 10th
- As per the extant rules and directives issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100
- SC/ST candidates do not need to pay nothing
- There will be no written exam and interview
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Matriculation and ITI in the relevant trade.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to
The Principal, Technical Training Center,
CLW Chittaranjan, P.O. Chittaranjan,
District Bardhman(West Bengal) 713331
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07.10.2015
- Official Website: www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here