Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of 6101 Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent posts. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released this employment notification for job hunters who are waiting eager for Railway job, this recruitment published by RRB on it’s Official Website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/.
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material superintendent vacancies. Candidates who have 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering OR a Combination of any sub stream of Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute are eligible for the posts, you may read the full job criteria from Official notification.
Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 35 Years. Selection of candidates to be held in the basis of written exam that is held on December 2014. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 20-09-2014 to 19-10-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. For further details about Railway Sr. section Engineer & Junior Engineer Vacancy 2014 are given below.
RRB Jr Eng, Sr Sec. Eng. Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limit should be 18–33 years for Jr Eng. & Depot Superintendent Posts.
- Candidates age limit should be 20-35 years for Section Eng, Superintendent & Asst. Posts,
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / PGDCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC “A”level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/ OBC Male Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities and EBC candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates should pay the application through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all other banks, other than SBI, which will be borne by the candidates) or through Challan form in SBI Branch, or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply).
- Selection of candidates to be held in the basis of written exam and document verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.rrbald.gov.in/
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Fill the other details carefully and submit the application form.
- Submit the application form and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th September 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19th October 2014
- Written Exam for Jr Engineer Group: 14th December 2014
- Written Exam for Sr Engineer Group: 21st December 2014.
- Website: http://www.rrbald.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here