Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Mumbai invite a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Trackmen and Station House Keeper’ in KRCL. People who are interested can submit their application form in the prescribed format to the following address given below. Candidates are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format specimen attached with official website.
The application are invited for eligible land loser candidates ( Self/Sons/Spouse/Unmarried daughter/Grandsons/Unmarried Granddaughters only ) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway Projects. Candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Applicants can through the official website www.konkanrailway.com to know more information related with Admit Cards/Exam Result upcoming updates. Eligible candidates are requested to check official website regularly to know about the upcoming updates related with the notification.
The last date of application form so as to reach to the following address mention below is before on 20 Aug, 2014.
Konkan Railway Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Trackmen & House Keeper||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years.
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others as per government rules.
- Applicant must have 10th class passed or ITI Diploma or its equivalent from any recognized College or University or Institute.
- Only eligible candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format before the last date.
- Written Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted by the KRCL in various centre allotted by the corporation. The venue of examination will be infirmed to the candidates through the medium of call letter. The question paper will be objective type. There will be negative marking also.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The final selection will be based on the merit list and candidates should be medically fit.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Incomplete application form and the application not accompanied by the required document will be rejected summarily.
- Applicants should send all essentials documents along with the application form.
- Candidates send their application form to the following address given below.
Assistant Personnel Officers
Belapur Bhawan, Sector-11
CBD Belapur Navi
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 Aug, 2014
- Website: Candidates can check regularly official website www.konkanrailway.com to know more information related to Admit cards/Exam Result upcoming updates notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here