Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Bangalore has issued a latest recruitment notification for filling up the 380 vacancies for Maintainer Posts and 130 vacancies for Train Operator. This recruitment notification is published on BMRCL Official Website http://bmrc.co.in/. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invites applications for the recruitment of 480 Maintainer & Train Operator Vacancies in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL for applicants Hyderabad-Karnataka region.
Candidates who wants to apply for the below posts may read the full job criteria for apply the following posts. Candidates possess Matriculation / ITI Diploma in relevant discipline. Age of the candidates not more than 35 years. Eligibly & interested applicants in the posts they can apply through the online mode.
Submission of online application has been started from 12th September 2014 to 13th October 2014. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Trade Apprentices posts full notification given below. Mentioned below for further job criteria.
BMRCL Maintainer/Train Operator Posts Details:
- Age limit for the applied candidates should not more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates possess Matriculation certificate and two years ITI certificate for particular trades for Post no. 1
- For Posts no. 2 candidates should have passed Matriculation with 2 years ITI Engg. in relevant trades
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Maintainer Post: Rs.10170-18500
- For Train Operator Post: Rs. 14000-26950
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General candidates
- SC/ ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/-
- And pay the money at the nearest SBI branch from 12-09-2014.
- Candidates who applied for these job vacancies will selected on basis written examination and Medical Fitness test
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are eligible and wish to apply for BMRCL recruitment 2014 can apply online through official website www.bmrc.co.in.
- Starting date of Submission of Online application form: 12th September 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Online application Form: 13th October 2014
- Website: http://www.bmrc.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here