North Central Railway (NCR) has delivered a notification for the Applications under Apprentice Act, 1961 for 2014-2015 in Rail Spring Karkhana of Fitter (Millright Maintenance Mechanic) post. This post has 25 vacancies for different category candidates. there will be no written examination or interview, applicants should be selected on the basis of their overall percentage
in their High school. Applicants who are interested should have the age limit of 15years to 24 years and they can fill their forms by taking the print out of the application format and call letter in their own hand writing. Photographs should be attested by the gazetted officer other wise the form will be rejected. Applicants should also have the ITI diploma in Fitter/ Millright trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. If the seats of SC/ST remain unfilled then the seats should be filled by other category candidates and so for the seats of OBC. other information’s related to selection process, eligibility criterion, process to apply are given below.
Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form and the application form before the last date that is 11-10-2014. Applications should be sent to the address provided by the North Central Railway.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
Name of Trade:- Fitter(Millright Maintenance Mechanic)
|Sr. no||Name of category||Vacancies|
Age limitations in NCR Recruitment:-
- Applicants applying should have the age between 15 years to 24 years as on 01-07-2014.
- Age relaxation is of 03 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are interested for the Recruitment should be 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and ITI Diploma in Fitter / Millright maintenance from any recognized institute.
- Applicants appearing should be selected on the basis of their percentage in high school and there would be no written exam and interview.
- Candidates should have medical fitness test and selected candidates will be sent for training if any information found incorrect then the candidate should be immediately be rejected at any stage.
Process to Apply in the NCR:-
- Applicants should have to take a print out of the Application format and call letter and fill it in their own handwriting with a ball point pen.
- Attach to recent passport size photograph on the call letter and application form which should be attested by the Gazetted officer.
- Two envelopes with the address written on top and tickets of Rs.27 on both the envelopes.
- Application forms will be sent on this address- Office of the Chief Workshop Manager of the CWM’s office (Personnel Branch Recruitment Section), Rail Spring Karkhana (North Central Railway, Sithouli, Gwalior (M.P).
- Pin code is 474001, Applicants arte requested to fill the form and sent it on time so that it can reach on time through the post.
- Applicants should write on the envelope “Application under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the 2014-2015 in Rail Spring Karkhana North Central Railway”.
Important Dates :-
- Candidates should send their application form before the last date of submission that is 11-10-2014.
Important Links :-
- Official website: www.indianrailways.com
- Official Notification: Download here