Central Railway has announced recruitment in open advertisement sports quota with various sports categories. Applicants having sports certificate can apply for the various sports vacancies for both men’s and woman’s like Badminton, Hockey, kabbadi, Basketball, golf, Cricket, Kho-Kho, Football, Tennis, Weightlifting, Chess, Boxing, Athletics, Wrestling, Power lifting, Shooting. Candidates interested in any of the field can fill their forms, Application forms are available online candidates can download forms online and fill forms by themselves in their own handwriting in Hindi or in English.Application forms filled in any other languages will be rejected,form should be submitted offline in A4 size envelope. Candidates eligible and interested can fill their forms till the last date 07-10-2014 by 6:00 P.M .candidates wanted to appear in this recruitment of sports quota should have the age between 18 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2015.
Eligible and interested candidates can download the application form through the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell www.rrccr.com or www.rrccr.gov.in Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the form. Candidates signature should not be in Capital letters if signed in capital letters than form will be rejected.Candidates are requested to fill the forms before the last date 07-10-2014.
Central Railway Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Badminton (Men & Women)||03|
|03.||Hockey (Men & Women)||03|
|04.||kabbadi (Men & Women)||04|
|06.||Basketball (Men & Women)||02|
|08.||Cricket (Men & Women)||05|
|13.||Weightlifting (Men & Women)||05|
|15.||Power lifting (Men & Women)||05|
|16.||Shooting (Men & Women)||02|
- Age limit of candidates is between 18 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2015
- Candidates applying for the sports whose grade pay is Rs. 2800/2400 should have Minimum graduation in faculty by a recognized university.
- Applicants applying for the sports whose grade pay is Rs. 2000/1900/1800 should have Minimum SSC/Matriculation/equivalent by a recognized Board.
Pay Scale for Railway Recruitment Cell Sports Quota:
- Candidates are having the pay band of Rs. 5200to Rs. 20200 and grade pay is different for different sports candidates.
- Selection can be made on the basis of trial and interview.Candidates should have to bring their own sports kit,candidates should have to make their own for staying their because candidates should have to stay their for 2-3 days during the selection process.
- The date and place of trial/interview may be changed by the railway administration due to any reason.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of trial with out the original documents candidates are not allowed to enter in the game. Candidates should have Date of birth certificate, Educational qualification and sports related certificate.
Process to apply in RRC’s Sports Quota Vacancies:
- Candidates can download the application form through the official website www.rrccr.com
- Fill the form in their own hand writing, in capital letters and can have their signature in the running hand.
- Form should be filled in Hindi/ English language only, if filled in any other language than the form should be rejected.
- Candidates should have to attach the recent photograph and should attest the photograph by their own. Candidates while attesting their photograph’s should keep in mind that their signature should be partially on the photo and partially on the form.
- Candidates should send their application form in the A4 size envelope, one candidate can apply for only one game and should write the name of the in capital letters on the envelope.
- Last Date for sending application form is 07-10-2014 by 6:00 P.M
- Candidates of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti district and Panga Sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep will have the last date of 22-10-2014 by 6:00P.M .