Indian Railways has recently issued a notification for the recruitment to the post Constable in Railway Police Force (RPF). People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Railways. Most of the candidates wants to apply for the recruitment of 17000 Constable posts in railway police forces. Before filling their online application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and procedure to apply. There are total of 17000 vacant vacancies out of which 13000 for males candidates and 4000 for female category candidates.
Applicants can go through the official website www.indianrailway.in to apply online application form and also download their admit card (Available Soon) for the written exam conducting by the Indian Railway Department. People are advised to keep in the regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like RPF Railway Admit Card 2015, Railway Answer Key (Solved) 2015 and Railway Police Force Recruitment 2015. Railway Police Force official notification and online registration will be available soon on the authorized website of Indian Railways.
The last date for applying online application form is 03 March, 2015.
Note: Aspirants can visit official website regularly to know more about the upcoming notification. RPF Official Notification 2015 & RPF Online Registration 2015 will be available soon.
Update:- UP Police SI Result Decalred – 16 Mar 2015 *
RPF Constable Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 21 years for the recruitment to the post constable in Railway Police Force.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Ser categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate/12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/college/university.
- Eligible and interested candidates must apply online application before the last date through the official website of Railway Police Force.
Candidates who will be selected will be given Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month and Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Railway Protection Force (Central Armed Police). Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for physical efficiency test and medical examination through the medium of call letter. Question paper will be objective type of maximum 100 marks.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted or exam qualified candidates will be called for physical efficiency test (PET) and medical examination. The final selection of the candidates based on merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained in written and physical examinations.
- Applicants can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the RPF Recruitment 2015 link on the login page of authorised website of Indian Railways.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form correctly and click on the submit button.
- After successful registration candidates pay their application fee through the bank challan of SBI.
- Print application form & confirmation page for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03 Mar, 2015
- Apply Online: RPF Recruitment 2015 (Available soon)
- Official Notification: Download Here (Available soon)
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.indianrailway.in to apply online application form and also know about the upcoming notification.