Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the post Ticket Examiner in Railway Recruitment Cell. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form through the authorized website and send their application form along with all essentials documents to the following address given below. A huge number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the post ‘Ticket Examiner’ in Railway Department. Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully through the official notification.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.rrchubli.in/ to apply online application form and also send to the following official address given below. There are a total of 60 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Ticket Examiner/Ticket Collector. candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Railway Recruitment Cell to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like RRB Ticket Examiner Admit Card/Call Letter 2015, Railway Ticket Examiner Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015 and RRC Ticket Examiner (Railway) Exam Result 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 08 Apr, 2015 through the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
[box type=”info” ]
RRB Ticket Examiner Recruitment Posts Details 2015:
|Sr.||Post Name-Ticket Examiner/Ticket Collector||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be not more than 42 years for the recruitment post Ticket Examiner in Railway Recruitment Cell.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed 12th Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized university/institution/colleges with minimum 50% marks aggregate in all subjects.
- Candidates belong from SC/ST category have no boundation about the minimum 50% marks aggregate in the examination.
Selected candidates will be given Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month and Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
- Candidates are informed that no application fee will be given for all category candidates.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by Railway Recruitment Cell at various examination centres. Candidates who qualify in the written examination called for physical efficiency test through the medium of call letter. Question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test: Shortlisted/Exam qualify candidates will be called for physical efficiency test at various examination centres. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written and interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Railway Recruitment Board.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the candidates.
- Enclosed all the educational qualification documents along with application form and send to the official address mention below.
- Print their application form in A4 size paper along with all essentials document send to the following address given below.
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
South Western Railway
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 08 Apr, 2015
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.rrchubli.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest & upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Click Here: Apply Online