South Western Railway release notification regarding vacancies of Training for Fitter, Turner, Machinist Welder and other various post. There are 278 vacancies in South-West Railway in India for 123 Fitters, 37 Welder, 26 Turner and other posts. Interested candidates can register for these Indian Rail job vacancies through official website swr.indianrailways.gov.in .
Further details of this job can be found below.
South-West Railway Recruitment 2014 Details:
- Candidate age should be 15 years to 24 years as on 14.07.2014
- Upper Age Relaxation 03 Years for OBC.
- Upper Age Relaxation 03 Years for SC/ST.
- Candidates should have completed matriculation (Class-10) on 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have completed ITI from approved NCVT/SCVT in related trade.
Training period and Rate of Stipend:
|Sl.No||Training And Period||Rate of Stipend|
|01||All other Trades – NCVT||1 Year||Rs. 2800/- p.m.|
|02||For Welder and PASAA Trade – NCVT||1 Year||Rs. 2400/- p.m.|
|03||All other Trades (SCVT) 1st Year||–||Rs. 2400/- p.m.|
|All other Trades (SCVT) 2nd Year||–||Rs. 2800/- p.m.|
|04||Welder and PASSA (SCVT) 1st Year||–||Rs. 2100/- p.m.|
|Welder and PASSA (SCVT) 2nd Year||–||Rs. 2400/- p.m.|
How to Apply:
- Candidates should be carefully filled prescribed proforma.
- Candidates send their application along with 2 recent passport size photographs, educational and technical certificates category certificates should be attested by The Gazetted Officer.
- To Completed application send below address
The Chief Workshop Manager
Central Workshop, South Western Railway,
Manandawadi Road, Mysore – 570008
- Last Date for Submission Application : 18.08.2014
- Website: http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here