338 SWR Hubli Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2015: South Western Railway, (SWR Hubli) has released a recruitment notification for the vacant of Act Apprentice posts in SWR Hubli. Here are 338 Posts to fill up. This is a great chance for eligible candidates for filling up the vacant Apprentice posts. South Western Railway released this notification on it’s official website http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
South Western Railway (SWR) invites online applications for filling up 338 Act Apprentice Vacancies for Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Electrician, Turner and other posts in Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway. Candidates should have Matriculation and having ITI certificate (NCVT) in relevant trade can fill the prescribed format application. Aspirants age limit should be between 15 to 24 years as on 24-04-2015. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications to the below mentioned address on or before 24th April 2015.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the organization www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in. Further information on South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for Act Apprentice Posts like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment are mentioned below. Read carefully before apply the posts. The Application form can be downloaded from Website at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates may apply through prescribed format on or before 24th April 2015. Applications received after the due date is liable to be rejected.
[box type=”info” ]
SWR Hubli Apprentice Posts Recruitment Details:
|05.||Ref A/C Mechanic||15|
- Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not to have completed 24 years of age as on 24.04.2015.
- There will be an Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system)
- In addition the candidate must have obtained I.T.I. Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT in respective trade.
- A physically handicapped person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority
Training Period & Rate of Stipend:
- The candidates possessing 10th+ ITI in SCVT are required to undergo apprenticeship training for 02 Yrs (for other trades) and 01 ½ Years (for Welder trade) and candidates possesing 10th + ITI in NCVT will undergo one year Apprenticeship training (Authority: RDH/STAT/POL.MATT/02/2004/770 dated 03.08.2012) and same is as under.
- Read Official Notification for more information.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Metric or 10th standard in 10 + 2 examination system.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- The applications in the prescribed proforma should be filled in the relevant columns with ball point pen in foolscap paper.
- The application should be accompanied with two self addressed covers- size 11” x 5” duly affixing Rs.5/- postal stamp on each cover (SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from affixing postal stamps).
- Two recent passport size colour photographs with clear front view of candidate without cap,scarf and sunglasses should accompany the application duly signed across by candidate.
- The applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the Box kept in the Welfare Section of the Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-58 020 (KARNATAKA), on all the working days i.e. from Monday to Saturday between 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs. or send by ORDINARY POST only to the above said address duly superscribing on the Cover as “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in Hubli Workshop -20, Training Notification No. 01/2015.
- Applications received through RPAD/Courier will not be entertained and summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the due date is liable to be rejected.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Carriage Repair Workshop,
South Western Railway, Gadag Road,
Hubli-58 020 (KARNATAKA),
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th April 2015 at 17.00 Hrs.
- Official Website: www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here