North East Frontier Railway (NEFR) has given a notification for the recruitment of the 43 vacant vacancies for the post of the Trade Apprentice (Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician) Post. Candidates who are having the interested in desired post can fill the forms in
the prescribed format with all the related documents. Applicants interested should be having 10th / 12th pass with I.T.I diploma in fitter/ Welder/ Electrician. There is no other mode of filling the application form so candidates can go through the offline mode only to fill the application form.
Applicants are requested to fill the forms carefully and completely before the last date. Applications which are Incompletely filled or if any information found incorrect can be rejected. Read the instructions before the filling the application forms.
Trade Apprentice Post Details:
Number of Vacancies: 43 posts
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of vacancies|
- Applicants applying for this post and having Matriculation should be having the age of 15 years to 22 years as on 17 Oct, 2014.
- Candidates having the I.T.I Diploma will be having the age of 15 years to 24 years.
- Age relaxation is 03 years for OBC Category Candidates and 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- For physically handicapped candidates Age relaxation is of 10 years.
Candidates who are 10th/ 12th pass from any recognized board with I.T.I diploma in Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates who eligible and interested can have to pay Rs.20 as application fees.
- Fees once submitted Will not be refunded in any case.
Applicants selected will be given Rs.15,600 to 39,100 per month and a grade pay of Rs. 5400 per month.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks in Matriculation and Intermediate.
- Candidates selected will be called for the interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents fully attested by any gazetted officer.
- Candidates can send the applications to the address “ chief workshop manager, N.F Railway Workshop, Dibrugarh, Pin-786001”.
- Applicants are requested to send their applications before the last date of receipt of application form.
- Two self addressed envelopes with Rs.05 postal stamp pasted should be sent.
- Postal Order of Rs.20 in favour of F.A & C.A.O.N.F. Railway, Maligaon payable to GPO/ Guwahati.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website: http://www.ukgovtjob.com
- Official Notification: Download Here