ER Railway Recruitment : Eastern Railways Kanchrapara (West Bengal) is calling for applications for 750 ITI Apprentice for Railway Workshop Kanchrapara. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications through offline mode till 28.09.2015. Official notification of 750 ITI Apprentice can be seen on www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
750 Railway Jobs for Freshers , Eastern Railway West Bengal has announced to recruit 750 Railway Jobs for ITI Freshers for Apprenticeship. Candidates who have passed 10th and having ITI certificate can apply for 750 Vacancies Eastern Railway. These 750 Trainee Jobs in Eastern Railway have been disclosed in various departments such as Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Wireman and Painter.
750 Railway Posts 2015. Those aspirants who have been looking for railway jobs here is a good chance to work under Indian Railway. Applications on the plain paper, in the prescribed format are invited from the citizens of India. Matriculation (10th Passed) with minimum 50% on average and having ITI certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade. Selection Process will be based on the merit of the marks obtained in Matriculation (10th Passed) and ITI.
General Instructions :
- Period of the training will be for one year
- Selected candidates will have to arrange own accommodation during training period
- After passing the course of Act. Apprenticeship there will be No Guarantee for Employment in the Railways.
750 Apprentice Vacancies Eastern Railway Details:
Eastern Railway 750 Trainee Age Limit:
- General : 15 to 24 years
- SC/ST : 15 to 29 years
- OBC : 15 to 27 years
750 Posts Apprentice Eastern Railway Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation (10th Passed) with minimum 50% on average and having ITI certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade.
Eastern Railway 750 Trainee Pay Scale:
- As per extent rules
750 Jobs Eastern Railway Application Fee:
- General : 40 rs
- SC/ST : No Fee
750 Apprentice Jobs Eastern Railway Selection Process:
- Selection Process will be based on the merit of the marks obtained in Matriculation (10th Passed) and ITI
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents by post to
WORKSHOP PERSONAL OFFICER, EASTERN RAILWAY
P.O. KANCHRAPARA, DT. 24-PARGANAS (N) WEST BENGAL, PIN – 743145
- Last Date of sending application : 28.09.2015
- Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here