Western Railway Recruitment 2014 released a notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota Vacancies in various sport field. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address given below. Candidates who are eligible for any Sports Quota vacancies can submit their application form in the prescribed format. People who have a certificate ( National/State/International/National/ ) in any of the Sports field which are mention below are eligible to apply.
Applicants can go through the official website www.wr.indianrailway.gov.in to download the format of application form and know more information related to upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result. Western Railway Recruitment 2014 provide some of the best opportunity in various discipline in sports ,from national to international level. So, If you want to achieve a greater success as a sports persons Western Railway is a right platform.
The last date of receipt of application form is 12 Aug, 2014.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st Jan, 2015.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates must have Graduation/Matriculation passed from any recognised Board or College or University.
- Sports persons who have acquired the sports achievement norms in the championship after the 1st Apr, 2012 and are active now are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- ( One Hundred Only ) in the form of Indian Postal Order drawn in the favour of Western Railway Sport Association, Mumbai.
- No fee is required to pay as a application fee for the SC/ST/PWD/Women/Minorities categories candidates.
- Postal Order issued before the date of issue employment notification will not be accepted.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Trial Test: All eligible candidates will be called for trial test. After the trial only fit candidates called for an interview. The venue of the interview is informed through the call letter.
- Personal Interview: The fit candidates are called for an interview. The final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the railway department. The merit list prepared on the basis of overall performance by the candidates in respective exam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two recent passport size photograph are also send along with the application form.
- Application form will be send only through the ordinary post only.
- Railway is not responsible for any postal delay.
- On the top of the envelope “Application for the Recruitment to the Sports Quota for the year 2014-2015.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address given below.
The Senior Sport Officer
Western Railway Sports Association
Headquarter Office, Church Gate
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.wr.indianrailway.gov.in to download the format of application form and also know more information related to upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here