Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has given a notification ore the recruitment of the 31 Vacancies for the Driver Post. Applicants can fill their forms In the Prescribed Format. Format can be downloaded from the official website of Rajasthan high court. Candidates should be 8th class pass from any recognized school/ college, should have the LMV License and Three years experience of driving, weight not more than 65 kg.
Candidates who interested and eligible can fill their forms in the prescribed format before the last date of submission. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form, incompletely filled forms and incorrectly filled forms will be Rejected. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly to be updated with the latest Notifications.
Other information/ details like Educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the post: Driver
No. of Post: 31
|Sr.||Name of the category||Vacancies|
- Candidates should have the age of 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
- Candidates who are interested will be Eligible if they have passed 8th class and having the LMV license and 03 years experience of driving.
- Candidate should be physically fit and should have the weight not more than 65 kg.
- Applicant should do the repairing.
From Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2400 will be given.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 through the Indian postal order which should be payable at Registrar general, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
- For the Females and SC/ ST category candidates the application fee is Rs. 25 only.
- If this Recruitment is cancelled then only the application fees will be refunded.
Selection will be made on the basis of the written test, Driving test, Repairing test and Physical test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- photo copy of the Legal Driving License, character certificate and caste certificate.
- Candidates not belonging to Rajasthan State will be considered as General Category Candidates.
- Applications should be sent to the address “Office of Registrar, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur”.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 15 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website: http://hcraj.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here