Bank Note Press, Dewas ( MP ) invite application for the recruitment to the post ‘Junior Technician, Supervisor and Junior Hindi Translator’ for filling the vacancies in a Unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited ( SPMCIL ). People who are interested can submit their application form to the following address given below. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form in the prescribed format download from the official website.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com to download the correct format of application form and know more information related to upcoming notification of Admit cards/Exam Result. Before applying application form candidates should must ensure that he/she fulfil the essential qualification as mention below. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form to the various post mention above.
The last date of receipt of application form is 14 Aug, 2014.
Note: Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she submit more than one application from for the same post.
Bank Note Press, Dewas Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Technician ( Control )||50|
|02.||Junior Technician ( Electrical )||06|
|03.||Junior Technician ( AC )||01|
|04.||Junior Technician ( IF )||17|
|05.||Supervisor ( Control )||03|
|06.||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
- Candidates age should be 25 years for the post Sr no-1, 2, 3 & 4 ( Junior Technician ).
- Age should be not more than 30 years for the candidates post Sr no- 4 & 5.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Junior Technician: Candidates must have ITI Diploma ( Mechanical/Chemical/Air Conditioning/Electrical ) in their respective discipline from any recognized College or University or Institution.
Supervisor ( Control ): Applicants must have Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/Electronics/Computers or IT Engineering from any recognized College/University.
Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree with Hindi/English subject as a Graduation Level or One year experience in translate Hindi to English Vise- versa. Proficiency in working on computer.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-( One Hundred Only ) as a application fee through the demand draft drawn in the favour of ‘General Manager Bank Note Press Dewas and payable at SBI , BNP Branch Dewas (MP)’ from any nationalized bank.
- No fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH categories candidates.
- No fees will be refunded to any candidates under any circumstance.
The process of selection shall be written test followed by the personnel Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two recent passport sized photograph send along with the application form.
- Applicants can send their application form in the prescribed format to the following address given below.
The Office of General Manager,
Bank Note Press Dewas
M P Pin-455001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14 Aug, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com to download the prescribed format of application form and also know about the upcoming updates.
- Official Notification: Download Here