Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES), Maharashtra has recently issued an employment notification for recruitment of 204 Statistical Asst, Research Assistant, Investigator and Clerk-Typist Posts. DES recruitment 2014 in Maharashtra released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in. Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES), Maharashtra invites applications from eligible candidates through this advertisement notification for the 204 various post of Research Assistant,Statistical Assistant, Investigator & Stenographer in following.
Candidate should have passed Graduate, Post Graduate or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized University & age limit should be between in the range of 18-33 years as on 01st June 2014.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 22nd August 2014 to 05th September 2014. Other details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 are given as follows.
DES Maharashtra Sa & RA & Other Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between in the range of 18-33 years as on 01st June 2014
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess PG Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics for Posts no. 01
- Candidates should have Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Biometry/ Mathematics/ Economics for Post no. 02
- Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics for Post no. 03
- Secondary school certificate with typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English for Post no. 04
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General category candidates should pay Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- No fee for Ex-Servicemen
- Candidates need to deposit through payment gateway by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in
- After fill the Online application form take the printout copy of application forms for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th September 2014
- Print the application form: 20th September 2014
- Candidates list will be published on: 15th September 2014
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded from: 25th September 2014
- Written Exam Date: 04th and 05th October 2014