SAIL Recruitment 2016: STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL) has declared Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician and Specialist/Medical Officer post in an official notification. This notification has released by official website. Interested applicants can apply application form from 01/07/2016 to 05/08/2016 at official http://www.sailcareers.com.
Candidates must have passed Engineering diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Instrumentation/Electrical/Chemical disciplines with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university of India for Operator-cum-Technician post, matriculation (10th) and ITI in Fitter/Electrician trades from any recognised board or Institutions of India for Attendant-cum-Technician post and MBBS with MD/MS or equivalent from any recognised university of India.
Aspirant’s age should be 28 years for Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant-cum-Technician post and 30 years/37 years for Specialist/Medical Officer post. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of central government of India.
Applicants who want to know more information about SAIL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
SIAL Technician Vacancy Details 2016:
Age Limit for Operator-Cum-Technician:
- Age Limit for Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant-cum-Technician: 28 years
- Age Limit for Specialist/Medical Officer: 30 years/37 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Technician:
- Candidates must have passed Engineering diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Metallurgy/Instrumentation/Chemical disciplines with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university of India for Operator-cum-Technician post.
- Applicant must have passed matriculation (10th) and ITI in Fitter/Electrician trades from any recognised board or Institutions of India for Attendant-cum-Technician.
- Aspirants must have passed MBBS with MD/MS or equivalent from any recognised university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates.
Rs. 16800-24110 for Operator-cum-Technician.
Rs.5830-22150 for Attendant-cum-Technician.
Rs. 32900-58000 for Specialist/Medical Officer.
Download Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 01/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:05/08/2016.