The Shipping Corporation of India was established on 2nd Oct, 1961 by the amalgamation of Eastern shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) invited advertisement for the recruitment to the post Trainee Electrical Officer for filling the vacant vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates can go and faces interview at the given date and time. The candidates are requested to reads the instructions carefully before take participated in the interview. Candidates can also go through the official website www.shipindia.com to must read the instruction carefully. Only eligible candidates will be going in the interviews.
The interview will be held on 17 July, 2014 at 11:00 am.
Trainee Electrical Officer Post Details:
|Trainee Electrical Officer Post||281|
- 45 years for Retired Indian Navy personnel.
- 30 years for fresh candidates.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- No application fee are required.
- Document Verification.
- The Name of Selected Candidates published on official website.
How to Apply:
- Interested / Eligible candidates attend walk in Interview.
- Candidates will have Original & attested copy of educational certificates along with passport size photographs.
- Date of Interview: 17.07.2014 at 11:00 am
Venue of Interview:
SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA
AT 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD
NARIMAN- POINT. MUMBAI -400 021.
- Website: www.shipindia.com
- Official Notification: Download Here