Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 105 Scientist posts Under Direct Recruitment Scheme. Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications for direct recruitment of Scientist ‘B’, Scientist ‘C’, Scientist ‘D’, Scientist ‘E’ and Scientist ‘F’.
The eligible candidates for the post can apply online within 20 days from date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News. If you are eligibly for the post read the full job notification details below and apply for the post.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2014 details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
RAC Recruitment Scientist Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|01.||Scientist ‘C’||32||35 Years|
|02.||Scientist ‘B’||24||28 Years|
|03.||Scientist ‘D’||18||45 Years|
|04.||Scientist ‘E’||18||45 Years|
|05.||Scientist ‘F’||13||50 Years|
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 50/-
- Women/SC/ST/Ex-Sm: Fee Exempted
- in favour of Director RAC payable at Delhi to Director, Recruitment and Assessment Centre, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Staring date for Submission of Application form: 31st May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th June 2014
- Website: http://rac.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here