Jalgaon Collector Office, Maharashtra has recently posted a recruitment notification for the vacant of Additional Worker (Secondary Worker) vacancies for filling up of 3472 Posts. There are total 3472 vacancies of vacant Secondary Worke Posts. Collector Office, Jalgaon (Maharashtra State) invites applications eligible local candidates (who have residing in Maharashtra State) for filling up Total 3472 Vacancies of Additional Worker (Secondary Worker) under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
All interested & eligible candidates may apply for Jalgaon Collector Office Additional Worker/Anganwadi Worker / Secondary Worker Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format before last date 22nd August 2014 through online mode. Candidates should have Minimum Matriculation qualification for this job vacancies & age limit should be between 21 to 30 Years as on 01st January 2014.
If you are going to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Jalgaon Zilla Parishad Secondary Worke Posts Details:
|01.||Additional Worker/ Anganwadi Worker / Secondary Worker||3472|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 30 Years as on 01st January 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Minimum Matriculation qualification
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- There is No application fee specific, please download the Official notification for full details
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd August 2014
- Website: http://www.zpjalgaon.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here