Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi invites application for the recruitment to the post Senior Officers ( General, Finance & Accounts and Store & Purchase ). The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research ( CSIR ) premier industrial R&D organisations in India was constitute in 1942 by a resolution of then Central Legislatively Assembly. It is an autonomous body registered under the Registration of society Act of 1980.
Candidates can go through the official website www.csir.res.in to know more information about the admit cards/result. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form within the last date. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format. Application through proper channel received after last date for what so ever reason shall not be entertained.
The last date of receipt of application form through proper channel in CSIR is 01 Aug, 2014.
CSIR Posts Details:
|01.||Section Officer ( General )||07|
|02.||Section Officer ( Finance & Accounts )||05|
|03.||Section Officer ( Store & Purchase )||07|
- Candidates age should be below than 40 years.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 Years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- There is no age limit for CSIR departmental candidates.
- Age relaxation for other candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should posses bachelor Degree in any discipline from any university/College or should be working in an Institution/Organization or Autonomous body of central government.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date.
Written Exam: Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance examination. The question paper will be of objective type question and all question are compulsory. In the examination hall cell phone, mobile, calculator and other electronics device are not allowed. The qualified candidates called for an interview.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview and final selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the performance of the candidates in all particular exam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- All essential educational qualification documents photocopies should be send along with the application form.
Candidates can send their application form in the proper format to the following address just given below.
The Joint Secretary ( Adm )
Attention HR- 1 Section, Room no-402
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Anusandhan Bhawan 2, Rafi Marg
New Delhi- 110001
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01 Aug, 2014.
- Website: Applicants go through the official website www.csir.res.in to download the prescribed format of application form and also know about the admit cards/result related information.
- Official Notification: Download Here