402 AIATSL Security Agent Posts Recruitment 2015: Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Security Agent posts in AIATSL. Here is 402 Security Agents posts to fill up. The number of posts are indicative and reservation will be as per the Presidential Directives. This is a good chance to job hunters who wants to apply for Security Agents. Air India Air Transport Service Limited released this notification on it’s official website http://www.airindia.in.
Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) invites applications from Indian citizen for filling up 402 Security Agent vacancies in Western- Mumbai & Southern- Chennai Hyderabad. Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian
Nationals who meet with the following requirements stipulated for the post of SECURITY AGENT. Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with local language. Candidates age limit should not above 28 years as on 01-04-2015.
Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management. Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) is going to conduct a walk an interview for eligibly candidates for apply the posts. If you are going for walk an interview and want to know full job criteria, read the notification below.
AIATSL Security Agent Posts Notification 2015 Details:
Post Name: Security Agent
|Sr.||Region/ Station Name||Vacancies|
|04.||Southern (Kerala & Other Outstations)||61|
- Candidates Upper age limit not above 28 years (born between 02.04.1987 and 01.04.1997) as on 01-04-2015 For General Candidates
- For OBC Candidates: Not above 31 years (born between 02.04.1984 and 01.04.1997)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Not above 33 years (born between 02.04.1982 and 01.04.1997)
- Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen : As per Government guidelines)
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with local language.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen who have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
- Experience: Experience is not a pre-requisite, however, those having airline security experience with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification may also walk-in on the date specified in Notification tables.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Ltd, payable at Mumbai.
- Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile.No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted to application fee.
- Applicants those who have airline security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification will undergo the selection procedure comprising of Personal Interview only.
- Applicants without experience who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the post, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) comprising running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day /following day(s). A relaxation of 0.6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in Physical Endurance Test.
- Those who qualify in the PET will have to appear for Report Writing Test (RWT) on the same day / following day(s). Those who qualify in the RWT will have to appear for Personal Interview (PI) on the following day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST April 2015, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st April 2015, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Date of Interview:
- Walk-in-Interview for Mumbai: 25th April 2015 at 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 A.M.
- Walk-in-Interview in Hyderabad: 05th May 2015 at 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 A.M.
- Walk-in-Interview in Chennai: 19th May 2015 at 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 A.M.
- Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here