Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) has declared a latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Agent posts. Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) invites applications from Indian citizen for filling up 160 Security Agent vacancies in Western- Mumbai & Southern- Chennai Hyderabad.
Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) is going to conduct a walk an interview for eligibly candidates for apply the posts. If you are going for walk an interview and want to know full job criteria, read the notification below.
AIATSL Recruitment Security Agent Posts Details:
- Posts Name & Vacancies:
- Western: 94 Posts
- Southern: 66 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 13,800/- Per Month
- Should be 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduate in Any Discipline
- Should have well knowledge in English and local language
- Unreserved Candidates will have to pay Rs. 5000/-
- Reserved Candidates need not to pay any fee.
- in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format along with certificates
- After fill the application send it to the following address,
H.R.D. Department, AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.,
1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building,
Opp. Sahar Police Station, Sahar,
Mumbai 400 099
- Date of Interview in Western Region: 22nd April 2014 & 23rd April 2014
- Date of Interview in Southern Region: 29th April 2014 & 30th April 2014
- Last Date of Submission of Application form: 28th April 2014
- Venue and schedule of selection process List on: 10th May 2014
- Official Notification: Download Here