IARI Recruitment 2015 : Indian Agriculture Research Institute is inviting for interview of eligible candidates for the posts of Senior & Junior Research Fellow. Desired candidates can be presented at the venue of interview on 29.09.2015. Official site is www.iari.res.in
Indian Agriculture Research Institute Recruitment 2015, Walk in Interview is going to be held for 36 Vacant Posts of Senior and Junior Fellow, Helper and Project Assistant. Jobs in Agriculture and Horticulture, Those candidates who have done Masters Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/Plant Biotechnology/
Biochemistry / Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Breeding or Vegetable Science or Vegetable Breeding or Plant Biotechnology/ Plant breeding and /or Genetics can apply for this IARI Recruitment 2015.
The interview of the candidates will be held on 29.09.2015. Currently IARI, the Institute has 20 divisions 5 multi-disciplinary Centres situated in Delhi, 8 regional stations, 2 off-season nurseries, 3 All India coordinated research projects with headquarters at IARI and 10 national Centres functioning under the all India coordinated research projects. It has the sanctioned staff strength of 3540 comprising scientific, technical, administrative and supporting personnel.
IARI 36 Posts Details:
|01.||Senior Research Fellow||17|
|02.||Junior Research Fellow||1|
|03.||Skilled Helper/Project Assistant||18|
- General : minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- SC/ST : minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
- OBC : minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years
- Senior Research Fellow : Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Biotechnology/Biochemistry / Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Breeding or Vegetable Science or Vegetable Breeding or Plant Biotechnology/ Plant breeding and /or Genetics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree
Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET as perICAR No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated 13th July, 2015 and Research experience of vegetable breeding and molecular markers with their application in MAS
- Skilled Helper/Project Assistant : Matriculation or equivalent and Experience of field work in vegetables crops.
- Senior and Junior Research Fellow : Rs 25000 + 30% HRA
- Skilled Helper/Project Assistant : Rs 10000
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Interested candidates should report at 9.30 AM in Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable
Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12.
- At the time of interview, the candidates are required to submit a set of all educational qualification from 10th onwards along with the original copy and degree or provisional certificate of post graduate degree as the case may be must be brought else his/her candidature will be rejected out rightly
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview
- Four copies of CV in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents.
- Format of CV :
1. Name with self-attested passport size photo, 2. Father’s/mother’s name, 3. Date
of birth, 4. Present and Permanent address, contact telephone/mobile no. and email ID, 5. Category
SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation
and post graduation, 7. Training attended, 8. Research experience, 9. Publications, if any 10. No
Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable.
- Date of Interview : 29.09.2015
- Official Website: www.iari.res.in
- Official Notification: Download Here