Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has recently declared another recruitment notification for the vacant of 82 Sub Inspector of Police posts. Tripura Public Service Commission invited applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of 82 Group ‘C’ Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women) vacancies.
Graduation Posses candidates may apply for the posts. If you are eligibly for these job vacancies and you want to know more about TPSC Recruitment notification 2014. You can check below for details advertisement notification of TPSC Recruitment 2014 SI Posts.
Candidates should read the full job criteria below before apply for the post. Further Job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the post are given below.
TPSC Sub Inspector of Police Posts Details:
|01.||Sub Inspector of Police||82|
- Between 21-27 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduation in any discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- And Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/-
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st May 2014 till 05:00 P.M
- Website: http://tpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here