Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Bihar has announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Specialist Medical Officer posts (Basic Grade) under Health Dept., Bihar. Bihar Public Service Commission invites application for the posts of Specialist Doctor (Basic Grade) in Department of health, Govt. of Bihar.
All eligible candidates are required to apply online/offline before or on 02nd July 2014. If you are interested in this job vacancies you may read the full job notification details, you must read the full job criteria and apply for below posts.
Further job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the posts are given below.
BPSC Recruitment Specialist Doctor Posts Details:
- Upper Age Limit 37 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- MBBS or MD in relevant field
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/-
- Reserved Candidates should have to pay Rs. 75/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- and should reach the application form in below address,
Controller of Examinations,
BiharPublic Service Commission, 15
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Beli Road),
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 02nd July 2014
- Website: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here