Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCCR), Allahabad invites applications for the recruitment of 53 Draughtsman, Senior Technical Asst, Junior Chemist, SRA, Sanitary Inspector, Accounts Clerk, Stock Man Vacancies in various offices under Government of India falling within the jurisdiction of Staff Selection Commission (Central Region), Allahabad. Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address mention below. Before filling their application form candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in SSC, Allahabad.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ssc-cr.org to download the prescribed format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like SSC Exam Admit Card 2014, SSC Allahabad Exam Result 2014 and SSC Exam Answer Key 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the given prescribed format. There are a total of 53 vacant vacancies for the SSC Central Region Recruitment 2014 to the various posts mention above. Aspirants are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification.
The last date for receipt of application form is 25 Sept, 2014.
53 SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Senior Technical Assistant||23|
|02.||Senior Research Assistant||06|
|05.||Junior Cartographic Assistant||02|
|07.||Agriculture Field Man||01|
|15.||Economic Investigator Grade-II||01|
- Candidates age should not be more than 30 years for post Sr no 1, 2, 3, 4 and 18 to 25 years for the post Sr no 11, 5, 7, 8.
- The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should possess Higher Secondary (10+2) & Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for Sr no 1 Post, B.Sc. Degree in Science (with Chemistry) as main subject for Sr no 2 Post, Degree in Geography for Sr no 3 Post, Master’s Degree in relevant specialty for Sr no 4 Post, 10 + 2 Pass with Agriculture or Botany as a Subject for Sr no 5 Post, Matriculate or Higher Secondary or equivalent for Sr no 6 Posts.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the various post in SSCCR.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.50/-(Fifty Only) through CRFS available at all departmental Post Offices of the country & are pasted on the application form in the space provided.
- These CRFS are cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office of issue with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of the date and the post office of issue at any subsequent stage.
- No fee for Women candidate/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen.
- Written Exam: The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by the government of Staff Selection Commission Central Region Allahabad. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview. Applicants are requested to not bring any costly/valuable items, mobile phone, calculator or any electronic device in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue of interview will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the aspirants.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form people must read the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the details in the prescribed given format of application form will be correct/valid.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The Regional Director (CR)
Staff Selection Commission
21-23 Lowther Road
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25 Sept, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form For Candidates in Remote Areas: 02 Oct, 2014
- Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.ssc-cr.org to download the prescribed format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here