Staff Selection Commission, Odisha (OSSC) invite online application for the recruitment to the post ‘Junior Engineer’ (Civil) to filling the vacant vacancies in the OSSC. People who are eligible and interested can apply online application form through the official website whose link is given below. Before applying online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.odishassc.in/ to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like OSSC Exam admit Cards 2014, Staff Selection Commission Exam Result 2014 and SSC Odisha Recruitment 2014. There are a total of 551 vacant vacancies for the OSSC Recruitment 2014 to filling the various posts of Junior Engineering. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 551 Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies under the Government in Works Department. The last date of applying online application form is 05 Sep, 2014.
Staff Selection Commission Odisha Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||517|
|02.||Junior Engineer (Public Health)||34|
- Candidates minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2014.
- The upper age relaxation is 03 years for OBC category, 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates have Odia as one of the subjects in the H.S.C or Passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
- Eligible applicants can fill online application form and send hard copy to the following address given below.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/-(One Hu8ndred Only) for SEBC & UR candidates, deposit through online or offline mode or by conventional mode.
- Candidates need to pay the fee through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- No Fee will be required to pay for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
- Written Exam: The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by the government of Staff Selection Commission Odisha. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview. Applicants are requested to not bring any costly/valuable items, mobile phone, calculator or any electronic device in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue of interview will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the aspirants.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of OSSC.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- After successful submission, a User ID and Password will be generated, preserve it for future use.
- Take print out of system generated application form and send it along with mentioned enclosures.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents to the following address given below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrak No-1 Unit- V,
Bhubaneswar – 751054
- Starting date of online application form: 05 Aug, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 05 Sep, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12 Sep, 2014
- Date of written examination: October, 2014