Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) has delivered a Notification for the recruitment of the 63 Vacant vacancies for the various posts. There are various post like Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Drugs Inspector, Junior Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator (Grade B). Applicants who are interested to do work in these Posts can fill their forms in the prescribed format. Candidates can read all the Conditions and Eligibility before filling the forms. Candidates should be having the age of not more than 30 years for applying for these posts.
Applicants can Download the format of the application from through the official website also. Candidates are requested to go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details.Applicants can go through the website to read the instructions for filling the application form. Fill the form with the correct information and Details so to avoid the Rejection of the application form.
Candidates can send the Applications before the Last date 12 Dec, 2014. Applications reaching After this date will not be submitted.
|Sr. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|01.||Data Processing Assistant||06|
|02.||Assistant Drugs Inspector||50|
|03.||Junior Technical Assistant||01|
|04.||Data Entry Operator||06|
- For the Data Processing Assistant and the Assistant Drugs Inspector Post Not more than 30 Years.
- Not more than 28 years for the post of the Junior Technical Assistant.
- For Data Entry Operator Age should be less than 25 years.
- Age Relaxation is Applicable up to 05 years for OBC Candidates, O3 Years for SC/ST category candidates and 10 years for handicapped candidates.
- Master‟s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech or BE / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science, BE / B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics and Communication, Two years‟ experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience of actual Programming or computer Application Certificate for the post of the Data Processing Assistant.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University for the post of the Assistant Drugs Inspector.
- Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognized Institute / Graduate in Science/Computer Science by Junior Technical Assistant.
- Bachelor‟s Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science of a recognised University or Equivalent. Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work for the post of the Data Entry Operator.
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|01.||Data Entry Operator||Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 and grade pay Rs.2800|
|02.||Assistant Drugs Inspector/ Junior Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300 to Rs.34800 and grade pay is Rs.4200.|
|03.||Data Processing Assistant||Rs. 9300 to 34800 and grade pay of Rs. 4600.|
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
- Applicants can go through the written proficiency test after the selection is made.
- Aspirants are required to pay the fees of Rs. 50 only for the General category candidates. The fees should be paid through the CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp) available in major Post offices.
- Application fees once submitted cannot be refunded in any case.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can download the format of the application form through the official website.
- Fill the form correctly and carefully as to avoid the Rejection of the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-.
Last date for Receiving the application form is 12 Dec, 2014.
- Official Website: http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in Aspirants can download the Format of the application from through this website only.
- Official Notification: Download here