Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released a notification of Graduate Level Exam 2014 for the recruitment to the posts Inspector Upper Police, Company Commander, Fire Station Officers and Upper Inspector in BSSC. People who are eligible and interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission whose link is mention below. There are a total of 3616 vacant vacancies for the recruitment of Graduate Level Examination 2014 to the various posts in BSSC.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before applying candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Bihar Staff Selection Commission. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website. Aspirants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission to know information about the upcoming notification like BSSC Inter Level Admit card 2014, Intermediate Level Exam Answer Key 2014 and SSC Intermediate Exam Result 2014.
[box type=”info” ] Must Apply:-
The last date of applying online application form is 11 Oct, 2014. (Extended Date: 31 Oct, 2014)
BSSC Intermediate Level Exam Notification 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Inspector Upper Police||1149|
|05.||Fire Station Officer||48|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years for male candidates and 21 to 40 years for female candidates as on 01 Aug, 2013.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree in any discipline form any recognised Institution/College/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment of Intermediate Level Examination 2014 in Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
The selected candidates will be given Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month and Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-(Three Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- The candidates are required to pay Rs.75/- (Seventy Five Only) as a bank charges from any nationalized bank.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depends upon the written examination conducted in various examination centres by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment will be done on the basis of two examination that is Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. The candidates who will be qualified in the pre-exam are eligible for mains examination. The syllabus and pattern related information is given in the official notification so candidate can go through the official notification whose link is mention below.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. Aspirants are advised to keep in the touch with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification published on the authorized website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of BSSC.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- After filling application form completely candidates click on the submit button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the application form of proper format.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Sept, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 11 Oct, 2014 (Extended Date: 31 Oct, 2014)
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.bss.bih.nic.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Click Here- Apply Online
- Click Here-Download Here Official Notification 2014