Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) invites a notification for the recruitment to the various posts in category A and Category B in which physical fitness test and physical measurement will not be applicable. Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released notification for recruitment of 13120 Forest Guard, Asst Sub-Inspector, Stenographer, Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Worker, LDC, Steno-Typist, and other posts through BSSC First Inter Level Examination 2014. Before applying candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like BSSC Exam Admit Card 2014, Intermediate Level BSSC Exam Result 2014 and SSC Intermediate Level Solved Answer Key 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website whose link is given below. People are advised to check authorized official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification. There are a total of 13120 vacant vacancies for the BSSC Intermediate Level Exam 2014 Recruitment to the various positions.
[box type=”info” ] Check Also:-
The last date for receipt of application form is 11 Oct, 2014. (Extended Date 31 Oct, 2014)
BSSC Intermediate Level Exam Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Category A (Forest Guard)||980|
|02.||Category B (LDC & Steno)||12140|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18-23 years for Forest Guard post and between 18-37 years for male and between 18-40 years for female candidates for remaining posts as on 01-08-2013.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants should pass minimum Intermediate Class 10+2 standard from any recognized board/ university.
- Typing and shorthand knowledge is required for clerical posts.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/-(Three Hundred Only) for General/OBC category and Rs.75/-(Seventy Five Only) for SC/ST categories, payable at any branch of State Bank of India through bank challan form.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of candidates will be based on the Pre Exam and Mains Exam conducted by the BSSC at various centres allotted by the Staff Selection Commission(SSC). Candidates will be first qualifying the pre exam then he/she will be eligible for the mains exam. People are advised to mot bring any valuable items or any electronics appliances in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The venue of the interview examination will be informed through the call letters and candidates will be download their call letters from the official website of BSSC.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link on the login page.
- Fill all the details of the candidates will be correct/valid.
- After completion of application form click on the submit button.
- Finally take out a print out of application form and confirmation page for the future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Sept, 2014
- Last date for submission of online application form: 11 Oct, 2014 (Extended Date 31 Oct, 2014)
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.bssc.bih.nic.in/ to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Admit Cards/Exam Result/Answer Key.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Click Here- Apply Online