Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) invited online application for intermediate level students to the post Clerks for the recruitment. The Competitive examination conducted in two Phase first preliminary exam, qualified candidate are eligible to apply for second mains examination. Eligible and interested candidates can filled their online application form before the last date.
Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. The last date of filling online application form is 22 July,2014.
Clerks Post Details:
- Candidates age should be more than 18 years as on 01 Aug,2014.
- The age relaxation uoto 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed intermediate from any recognised board/institution. Applicants also have a knowledge of English/Hindi typing.
- The candidates whose result will not be declared on the last date will not be eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online application before the last date.
- Applicants also have knowledge to working on computers.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.300/-(Three hundred rupees) as a application fees and the candidates who have a permanent domicile certificate of bihar are paid Rs.75/-(Seventy rupees only) as the application fees.
- Fees will be deposited in any branch of SBI through the challan form.
- Written Exam: The selection will be done on the basis of preliminary examination, the candidates who qualified the pre exam are eligible to apply for mains exam. The question paper consist of 150 question and time will be given 2 hours 15 minutes. For every right answer given 4 marks and every wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application from the official website given below.
- After filling all the necessary details in the application form, first recheck then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of challan form, deposited application fees in any branch of SBI.
- Applicants must bring the copy of deposited fee challan at the time of examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 16 June,2014
- Last date of online application form: 22 July,2014
- Starting date of payment of fee: 16 June,2014
- Last date of depositing fee: 19 July,2014