Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Region Recruitment invites application for the recruitment to the posts Technical Assistant, Senior Technical and Technical Officers for filling the vacant vacancies in SSC. People who are interested and eligible can sent their application form in the prescribed format to the following address mention below. A number of candidates will be applied for SSC Karnataka Region Recruitment 2014 to the post Technical Assistant, Senior Technical and Technical Officers. Before filling online application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post in Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates can log on to the official website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in to download the format of prescribed application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like SSC Karnataka Admit Card 2014, SSC Asst Officers Exam Result 2014 and SSC Karnataka Region Answer Key 2014. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for receipt of application form is 26 Sept, 2014.
SSC Karnataka Region Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|02.||Senior Technical Assistant||09|
- Candidates age should be not more than 30 years for the all posts in SSC Karnataka Region Recruitment.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Central Government Employees.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Master Degree in Agriculture Chemistry/Chemistry/Soil Science for Posts Sr no-2 , Master Degree in Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Bio-Chemistry for Post Sr no-1 and B.Sc /Degree in Agriculture/B.Sc followed by Post Graduation Degree from any recognized College or Institution or University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only sent their application form to the following address given below.
The pay scale will be given to the selected candidates is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty) through the CRFS available at all departmental post office and paste on the application form in the provided space. The CRFS are cancelled from the post office counter with the date stamp of post office.
- No fee will be required to pay for SC/ST/Women/PH/EX-Ser categories candidates.
- Once trhe fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka. People are advised to not bring any valuable/costly item and electronic appliances in the examination hall. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Qualified candidates will be called for interview examination. The venue of the interview examination will be informed shortly through the medium of call letters. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance in written and interview examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- Applicants can fill their application form in the given specific prescribed format download from the official website.
- Candidates must pay fee through CRFS in any post office and paste in the application form in the given space.
- Attached all the essential document along with the application form otherwise application form will be rejected summarily.
- Eligible and interested candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The Regional Director (KKR)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
1st Floor ‘E’ Wing Kendriya Sadan
Koramangla Bangalore -560034
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26 Sept, 2014
- Lats Date for Receipt of Application Form for candidates residing abroad: 03 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can through the official website www.ssc.kkr.kar.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here