Staff Selection Commission (SSC) North Eastern Region (NER) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant vacancies in concerned centres. people who are eligible can submit their application form before the last date to the following address mention below in the prescribed format. Before filling their application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. Number of people can applied for the SSC Recruitment 2014 to the various posts for filling the vacant positions.
Candidates can go through the official website www.ssc.ner.gov.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like SSC North Eastern Exam Answer Key 2014, SSC Assistant Exam Result 2014 and SSC Recruitment 2014. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format. Candidates are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for receipt of application form is 20 Oct, 2014.
SSC North Eastern Region Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)||02|
|02.||Junior Scientific Assistant||10|
- Candidates age should be not more than 30 years as on 20 Oct, 2014 for the both posts in SSC North Eastern Region.
- The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized university, experience in relevant field for Sr.No-1 Post (Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical).
- Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics or Chemistry, Botany & Zoology, 2 years experience in relevant field for Sr.No-2 Post (Junior Scientific Assistant).
- Eligible and interested candidate can sent their application in the prescribed format to the following address mention below.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Only) through CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp) these stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country.
- No fee will be required for SC/ST/PH/Women/Ex-Ser categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by the government of Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region Allahabad. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview. Applicants are requested to not bring any costly/valuable items, mobile phone, calculator or any electronic device in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue of interview will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the aspirants.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form candidates must download the format of application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Attached all the essential document along with the application form.
- Without application fee application form will be rejected summarily.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The Regional Director,
Staff Selection Commission(NER),
Housefed Complex, West End Building,
Beltola Basistha Road,
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 Oct, 2014
Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.ssc.gov.in to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.