Staff Selection Commission invites online application for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer ( Grade C & D ) for which intermediate standard passed from any recognized board/university is the minimum qualification. All India combined open examination will be held for the recruitment to the posts of stenographer grade C and D. The Examination will comprise of written exam ( Objective type questions ) followed by skill test in stenography at 100 WPM and 80 WPM for stenographer grade C and D respectively.
The commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of application for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and therefore, the candidature accepted provisionally.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application through the official website before 24 June,2014.
Stenographer Grade C & D Posts Details:
|01.||Stenographer Grade C||38|
|02.||Stenographer Grade D||496|
- Candidates should be born between 02-08-1987 to 01-08-1996 and their age should be 18 to 27 as on 01 Aug,2014.
- Age relaxation for candidates belongs from OBC category is 3 years and for SC/ST category is 5 years and for physically handicapped candidates is upto 10 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should be passed 12th standards or equivalent from any recognized board/university. Candidates who have not acquired the but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the recognized board/institution in support as on before the cut/off date will also be eligible.
- The degree obtained through the open universities/Distance educational mode need to be recognized by the distance educational council, IGNOU will not be accepted for the purposes of educational qualification.
- The candidates required to pay Rs.100/- as the application fees in any branch of SBI through visa ATM/Credit card/Debit card/ or by net banking facilities.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Written Exam : The commission will held written examination ( Objective type ) of overall 200 marks on(sunday) 14 Sep,2014. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Personal Interview : The written exam qualified candidates can be called for interviews. The candidates will have to be appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of 100 WPM for the post of Grade C and 80 WPM for the post of Grade D.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website for the recruitment posts of stenographer Grade C and D.
- Applicants can submit their application registration (part-I) before 24 June,2014 and application (part-II)will be submit before on 26 June,2014.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last Date for online application form PART-I : 25 June,2014 ( 5:00 pm )
- Last Date for online application form PART-II : 27 June,2014 ( 5:00 pm )
- Date of written examination : 14 Sep,2014
- Website:Candidates can know more information about the results, admit card and answer key from the website www.careervendors.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application http://www.ssc.online.nic.in Download Here