National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Health Department, Haryana has released an employment notification for the vacant of Staff Nurse Posts. National Rural Health Organization (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by Government of India to provide health needs in rural areas.
NRHM, Haryana invites application for the recruitment of 210 NBSU Staff Nurse and Foetal cum Neonatal Staff Nurse posts at various District Health Societies of the State on contract basis. All aspirants may attend the interview on 02nd July 2014 for Panchkula district and 24th June 2014 for remaining districts.
If you are eligibly for the posts and wants to apply for NRHM Haryana recruitment 2014, you may read the full job notification below. Further details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection procedure and how to apply are given below.
NRHM Haryana Recruitment Staff Nurse Posts Details:
|01.||NBSU Staff Nurse||144|
|02.||Foetal cum Neonatal Staff Nurse||66|
- Between 22 – 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- B.Sc Nursing/ General Nursing cum Mid Wifery Course
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Refer to Notification for details
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to attend the interview along with application in prescribed format
- Interview Venue:
- Civil Surgeon/ Director Kalpana Chawla Medical College of Karnal
- Forms will be accepted between: 09.00 A.M to 10.30 A.M
- Date of Interview for Panchkula District: 02nd July 2014
- Date of Interview for Remaining Districts: 24th June 2014