108 Talati, Health Worker Jobs DPSSC Anand Recruitment 2015: Gujarat District Panchayat Services Selection Committee (DPSSC) department has invited application forms for 108 vacancies of Talati cum Mantri and Multipurpose Health Worker posts in Anand district. Good News for Job Seekers who are unemployed and waiting for Government Vacancy. Department released this recruitment of 73 vacancies for Talati, 20 vacancies for multipurpose health worker, 13 for male Junior Clerk and 2 seats for female health workeron it’s official website www.ojas.guj.nic.in/.
District Panchayat Services Selection Committee (DPSSC), Anand District inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Talati cum Mantri/ MHW (Male)/ Junior Clerk/ FHW posts for Anand District. Candidates minimum qualification for these post are Senior Secondary School (12th Class) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution. Candidates age limit should be between 18 year to 40 years for various posts.
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can apply online on official website http://ojas.guj.nic.in from 08/04/2015 at 03:00 PM to 06/05/2015 till 11:59 PM. For more details like application fees with categories, essential qualification, selection process, important dates & other details are mentioned below…
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here
- DPSSC Jamnagar Talati Mantri FHW Jr Clerk Recruitment 2015
- 279 Talati Mantri/ Female Health Worker/ Junior Clerk DPSSC Rajkot Notification 2015[/box]
DPSSC Anand Vacancy Notification 2015 details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Category||Age limits||Vacancies|
|01.||Talati cum Mantri||Gen-47,SEBC-19,SC-04,ST-03||18 to 28 years||73|
|02.||Multipurpose Health Worker(Male)||Gen-13,SEBC-05,SC-01,ST-01||18 to 29 years||20|
|03.||Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts)||Gen-13,SEBC-03||18 to 28 years||13|
|04.||Female Health Worker||Gen-02||18 to 40 years||02|
- Candidates should have the age mention above as on 06-05-2015 (for all posts).
- Age relaxation as per rules of government.
- Candidates must be complete 10+2 for the post of Talati cum Mantri, 10th class with Health Worker and Basic Course for MPHW (Male),
- Higher Secondary with Computer Knowledge for Junior Clerk (Administration/ Accounts), 10th class with Female Health Worker and Basic Training Course for Female Health Worker.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 112 for General candidates
- No fee required SC/ST/SEBC/PH and Ex-Servicemen.
- Fee can be pay through the post office.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview. Eligible candidates will be called for the Interview. All Eligible Candidates can download their Call Letter from the website which is given below.
Procedure for Applying Online form:
- Candidates are required to scanned photograph and signature not more than 10 kb
- Log on to the official websites http://ojas1.guj.nic.in/ or ojas.guj.nic.in to apply online.
- Click on Apply Online button—–“APPLY NOW”.
- Now fill up all the detailed in the form then click on “Submit” button.
- After submission of form there will be generated a unique Application Number.
- Then in the second part of the form please upload your scanned photograph and signature otherwise your will be cancelled by the rules
- After that take printout of application form and save it for future reference.
- Online Registration Date: 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM.
- Closing Date of online registration: 06-05-2015 till 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 08-05-2015.
- Online Application: http://ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=curr
- Official Website: http://ojas1.guj.nic.in/ or http://ojas.guj.nic.in
- Download Here for notification of Talati cum Mantri
- Download Here for notification of MPHW
- Download Here for notification of Junior Clerk
- Download Here for notification of Female Health Worker
We also provide you all the necessary information for this post and any other posts for P.graduations and graduation,10,10+2 ,diploma etc. whenever they announced and also give you information about Admit cards, Exam results,Exam dates, Call letters etc.